Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Aristocrat Reborn in Another World Ch. 17

Chapter 17 - Explanation


After the audience was over, Garm and Cain returned to Garm's secondary residence in the royal capital.

Sara and Reine were waiting for us in the mansion.

「Sorry to keep you waiting. There's something I want to talk to you both about」

Cain, who was walking alongside, looked tired


Only my family was gathered at reception room. Right now, neither Sebastian nor Silvia were with them.

There are only four people in the room, Garm, Sara, Reine, and Cain.

「First, Cain was made baron at today's audience. After that, he was rewarded with a mansion and gold」

「Oh my, that's amazing! That shows how grateful they are to you for saving the princess!」

「Cain, you're awesome! Now you have a safety net as you grow up!」

Sara and Reine were delighted, but froze at Garm's next words.

「However, there is a problem. It is still top secret, but it has been decided that Cain will be the fiancee of His Royal Highness Princess Telestia and Miss Silk」

Cain jerked as he looked down.

「Cain-kun, I wonder what that's about?」

A cold voice comes from Reine.

「Apparently it was love at first sight when Cain bravely saved them. This has already been acknowledged by His Majesty and Duke Eric. It's not something that can be changed」

「You'll get married sometime, it's just that it's been decided early. But still, those two...」

Apart from Reine, Sara is in a good mood. As a mother, there is nothing happier than seeing the child you gave birth being granted peerage and becoming independent. Moreover, his fiancee is none other than from the royal family and a duke house. .

「I wonder what happened in that carriage?」

Cain jerked at Sara's casual comment.

「Although I'm sure you've heard that Cain shared a room under the same inn, you certainly haven't heard that during his carriage ride, Cain held a flower in each hand. They went all the way to the royal capital arm-in-arm. The king and the duke suggested that Cain should take them as his wives, after all, after going so far, they can't be married off anymore」

Garm continues.

「And that's where Cain gave his consent, and while I think Cain's not looking to go public for the time being, it's already been decided that they're going to get married. Before that, I was called by His Majesty 「Is your son a lady-killer!?」 and was reprimanded」


Reine is sulking as always.


「Cain was scheduled to return to his territory, but since he was given a mansion he will move there once once everything settles down. Once in the royal capital, Reine will be able to see you at any time」


With those words, Reine's mood improved.


「So that means I can see Cain-kun anytime! If it's like that, I feel better already!」


「So, Cain, what's with that strength? I mean, even if you got a tutor, you started out at level one, right? I can't believe you took down thirty orcs」


Cain broke out in a cold sweat.

「Can you show us your status, Cain? How much have you leveled up?」

Even if it's my family, I can't just show them as it is.

「Forgive me, father. I can't just show you my current status. I can only say that my leveling up is significantly higher than that of others due to the effects of a blessing. It's true that I've always been hunting alone so far」

I bow my head towards Garm.

「Well, it's fine. A lot's happened today. I'll introduce you to Maria, Jin and Alec at dinner. You haven't met them yet, have you, Cain?」

「Yes. Jin-niisama and Alec-niisama have been in royal capital for a long time, so it'll be the first time」

「That's right~. I only have a vague memory of them from when I was a little kid」

「You can take your time until dinner. Show him his room」


A maid of the Silford family in royal capital guides me to my room.

I jump into bed and look up at the ceiling.


「As expected, I can't show them this status, can I~?」


『Status』


[Name] Cain von Silford


【Race】Human race 【Gender】Male 【Age】Five years old


 【Title】 Third son of a margrave family Reincarnated person The Apostle of God  Natural enemy of the monsters of the forest Destroyer of Nature


 【Level】248


 【Strength】: 3,692,240/3,692,240


 【魔力】82,639,240/82,639,240


 【Ability】SSS


  Strength SSS


  Stamina SSS


  Intelligence SSS


  Agility SSS


  Magic Power SSS



 【Magic】


  Creation magic Lv.10


  Fire magic Lv.10


  Wind magic Lv.10


  Water Magic Lv.10


  Earth magic Lv.10


  Light Magic Lv.10


  Dark magic Lv.10


  Space-time magic Lv.10


  Everyday magic


  Compound Magic



 【Skills】


  Appraisal Lv.10


  Item Box Lv.10


  Martial arts Lv.10


  Body techniques Lv.10


  Physical resistance Lv.10


  Magic resistance Lv.10



 【Blessing】


  Blessing of the God of Creation Lv.10


  Blessing of the God of Life Lv.10


  Blessing of the Magic God Lv.10


  Blessing of the Earth God Lv.10


  Blessing of the Warrior God Lv.10


  Blessing of the God of Skill Lv.10


  Blessing of the God of Commerce Lv.10


It doesn't matter which way you look at it, it's too much.

I've hidden much of it, but yet everyone is suspicious, including my father. It will become more and more difficult to hide as time goes by.

I was hoping to keep it hidden until I had become an adult, but I don't think it's possible.

I should go to church and talk to the gods about it.


Someone knocks on my door.

「It's almost time for dinner. Maria-sama, Jin-sama and Alec-sama have returned too」

Silvia called me.


「Yup. Okay. I'm going」

I got out of bed and left the room, and then headed to the dining room.

Only Sara and Reine were still in the dining room.

After a few moments, Garm, his first wife Maria, his eldest son Jin, and his second son Alec came in.


「This is your first meeting with them, Cain. He's the eldest son, Jin, and he is my second son, Alec」


Garm introduce them to me.

「I'm Jin. I've been in school for almost four years now. You've grown up since the last time I saw you as a baby」


「I'm Alec. It will be two years since I'm in the school. I've heard a lot about you, Cain. Nice to meet you」


They both answer me with a smile.


「I'm Cain. Although it will be for a short time, I will be in your care」


As we were having dinner, the news that I was given a baron rank in addition to a mansion was told to everyone. Everyone was surprised because it was hard to believe that such a thing would happen to a five-year-old. As expected, they didn't tell them about the engagement. They still can't be told because it involves the royal family and the duke family.


「So, Cain will you live in the mansion you were given?」


「That's the plan. The royal family has even arranged for people for the mansion」


「Such a relief, since it's close I can always visit you」

That's how the whole family got together for dinner for the first time.



29 comments:

  1. Thank for pick up this novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking this up! Looking forward to more chapters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the piking up ! loved manga a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. um... sorry , but how oftenly will be release of chapters ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know yet, but at least two per week!

      Delete
    2. ┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲
      ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕
      ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏
      ▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
      ▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
      ▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂I

      Delete
  5. Error:
    Third son of a frontier earl family -> Third son of a margrave family

    Thank you for picking this WN, and thanks for the treat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for picking this up. how often are you gonna release a chapter if I may ask?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for picking this up. It's hilarious later on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for picking this up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the translation, I know a lot of people call this a "bad" novel because of the OP protagonist and kinda "undrealistic" setting, but I really am enjoying it, specially since in the Manga things go much faster and here we can see characterizations that are skimmed over in the Manga.

    Hope you continue till the end!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for picking up this story. Please make sure you don't push yourself to release chapters. Two a week is more than enough compared to none, so don't let our impatience to ever effect your translation pace or release rate (even if you finish more, save the extras as insurance for when you can't translate).

    One mistake:
    His Royal Highness Princess Telestia -->
    Her Royal Highness Princess Telestia

    ReplyDelete
  11. As I recall Cain's age is 10. Need to change all references to him being 5 to being 10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cain is 5, the manga has him as 10, but in the novels he's onle 5

      Delete
    2. Both ages are incorrect, the manga has his sister as 10 because they are coming to the capital so that she can go to school,in the manga he is 7, almost 8, at this point in time, due to the fact that it's been stated repeatedly, that Cain is two years younger than Reinne. Though apparently the author decided to widen the age gap an additional three years in the novel, after setting that detail.

      Delete
  12. Thank you so much for picking this up. I know it's a typical isekai op title, but I got hooked on the both the manga and novel versions. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for picking this up XD

    Btw, can you please put a link to the next chapter and maybe even the previous chapter for this series (or the previous translation site) please???

    It would make things so much easier.. and since you barely started, it'd be easy to just add the links...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for picking this up! The way I'm so invested in this story, I was sad that the previous translators just stopped. Really, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just discovered this was picked up! I've been waiting for a long time!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What's with that broken stats~?!

    Is he gonna fight a lot of evil gods or something~?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Why does he keep reverting from ten to 5? He was five when he was baptized......

    ReplyDelete
  19. How can he revert back to age 5 from Age 10?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's 5, it's the last translater who changed it to 10 like it is in the manga, but this is the noevl, not the manga

      Delete
  20. The last translator said they were going to keep it at 5, but then kept saying 10. Is it that hard to change a number. 🤨

    ReplyDelete

Aristocrat Reborn in Another World Ch. 46

  Volume 2  - Boyhood Chapter 16 - The three adventurers The three got into the carriage and headed to Illustin Federation. 「I still can'...