Saturday, September 5, 2020

Aristocrat Reborn in Another World Ch. 30

Chapter 30 - Life in the royal capital

It has been a month since his status was discovered by His Majesty and his father, yet his daily life continues as usual.

And as usual, His Majesty called him to make him play reversi with him.

As for the game, it seems that His Majesty has not yet been able to beat Duke Eric.

As for Commander Knight Tifana, for some reason, her family gave her permission to go ahead. Apparently, in the letter she received in response, they asked her to introduce him to them once they visited the royal capital, so she seemed more and more energetic these days.

When His Majesty saw the letter, he had no choice but to accept that she was to be one of Cain's fiancées.

As for his father Garm, he said 「I won't say anything anymore. Do as you like」and gave up.

And although Cain, the person in question had not accepted it, it was officially accepted once His Majesty and his father recognized it

The announcement was made after Cain turned ten and entered the school.

And now Cain is drinking tea in a room in the royal castle.

In front of him were Telestia and Silk.

Silk was the same as usual, but Telestia was looking at Cain seriously.

「Cain-sama, could I ask why, why are you engaged to the Knight Commander Tifana?」

With a cold gaze, Telestia was accusing me.

「It became like that after I had a mock battle with the Knight Commander...」

Cain responded weakly.

「It can't be helped, after all, we're talking about Cain-kun~. But I wonder how many will there be before we become adults? I'm with Teles in this, but I don't mind since it's fun. After all, my father has three too」

Miss Silk seems tolerant in that area.

「My father told me that once you turn ten and enter the school he would officially announce the engagement, but still, I would like it if you didn't increase your fiancées too much, okay?」

「...I understand」

Cain nodded.

The tea party was over and on my way back from the royal castle, I met Tifana as I walked to the exit.

「Cain! Good timing! Let's have a mock battle!」

Cain was asked to fight every time they met. It seems that Tifana was quite the muscle brain, and Dime as her second in command was the one holding the knights together. After spending a lot of time with Tifana, I could understand very well the reason.

But being only five years old, I could only get carried away by Tifana. The knights who were training looked at me with pity as usual.

From the perspective of a stranger, it looks like a knight kidnapping a child.

And as usual, a five-year-old boy and the Knight Commander are facing each other at the training site, holding their swords.

「Baron Cain has been kidnapped again!」

The knights who are on their break are talking to each other. It ended up becoming a daily routine so no one was surprised.

In terms of status, Cain has enough of an advantage that it would be impossible for him to lose, however, he used this opportunity to train his sword skills. Cain also got the title of 'Sword Saint' just like Tifana before he realized.

Tifana's sword skills also improved, after all, she had the title of Sword Saint. The mock battle between the two of them was taking place at a speed that none of the knights could follow with their eyes.

They held a mock battle for about an hour, and when Tifana was exhausted, they ended it. After greeting the other knights, Cain left the royal castle.

「Fuu. Tifana is getting stronger too」

While impressed, Cain left the castle behind, passed through the aristocratic district, and continued to the commercial district.

Every time Cain comes up with an idea, he heads to the business district where the Sarakan company is located and entrusts them with the manufacture and sale.

He regularly comes up with ideas and commercializes them. So far, he has had them sell reversi and flush toilets with showers among other things. As for the Venetian glass, only Cain can manufacture it, so he sells it on consignment.  The products they have sold so far are in great demand and have enriched both the manufacturing location and the company.

「Seriously, I'll never be able to forget everything you've done for me, Baron Cain. I wanted to let Palma train at the store, but now that we have a lot more funds, I was able to hire an employee. Now I plan to send her to school when she turns ten. She will be in the same year as Baron Cain, so please take care her」

It was Tamanis-san who spoke. While working as a shop assistant and improving her bookkeeping skills, Palma's also studying to get into the academy.

「Cain-sama, I look forward to working with you in the future」

When Palma looked at me, I couldn't help but agree with her. By the way, I haven't been allowed to touch her cat's ears yet.

I greeted Tamanis-san and Palma and then rode the carriage back to the mansion where my home is located.

Cain enters the study and opens the magic book he received from His Majesty. Of course, it's the imperial grade magic book.

「I'm the only one who can read it because it's written in Japanese, but it was also thanks to this book that everything was found out」

I sigh while I turn the pages.

The book combines explanations about magic and part of a diary. There were a few things I found out while looking at the diary section.

The first king, Yuuya Tera Hirasawa Esfort, who wrote this diary, had an accident in Japan and ended up in another world when he thought he had died. He became an adventurer, made a name for himself, became known as a Hero, and founded a country.

「He was not a reincarnated person, but a summoned one. Maybe there are others out there like him」

That's what Cain thought.

◇◇◇

In the world of the gods, the seven Gods were gathered together looking at the screen.

「See. As expected, he's in big trouble now because we gave him level 10 blessings, isn't that right?」

Reno, the God of Magic, lash out at Zenom, the God of Creation.

The screen shows the scene where the status was exposed to the King and the others.

「It's okay-ja. It's not even enough-jawa. We need him to be stronger than that」

「Is there any reason why he needs to be that strong?」

Sanos, the God of War, asks in response to Zenom's affirmation.

「Although we should be fine for at least ten more years, Aron's seal seems to be about to be broken」

「「「「「「Aron!!!!」」」」」」

All the Gods except Zenom are surprised.

「He fell down to the lower world, so I can't do anything about it. That's why I thought about having Cain to take care of him」

「I-I-If Aron gets out, the world will be in trouble again......」

Lime trembled.

「That's right, we're lucky it all ended up with little damage because he was sealed up quickly 300 years ago, but no one can be sure what could happen this time」

「Then, let's tell him to come to church, so we can make him stronger. If he is resurrected, the fertile land will fall back into chaos」

Bella, the God of Earth, says so.

「Umu. Until now I was thinking that his training should start once he turns ten, after all, he's still young. But if we're talking about someone who can train him, there's someone, that guy holed up in that place, right?」

「Indeed, he should be more than qualified for the job. Moreover, since Cain intends to become an adventurer, we can let him go and train there」

Unbeknownst to him, the Gods had already decided Cain's path.

Then a couple of years went by and Cain turned ten.

11 comments:

  1. Stay safe and thanks for the treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welp. I guess the ages line up now since there was a 5 year time skip out of nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "By the way, I was not yet allowed to touch her cat ears", I broke with that line asuhasuhas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat ears are nice, but im more of a fox tail kind of guy myself.

      Delete
    2. Imagine if he had permission
      Come here you little cat, Im gonna touch you so hard your gonna start leaking tears.

      Delete
  4. Finally this fucker reach 10 year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im one of the few that wants him to take palma as fiancee

    ReplyDelete

Aristocrat Reborn in Another World Ch. 46

  Volume 2  - Boyhood Chapter 16 - The three adventurers The three got into the carriage and headed to Illustin Federation. 「I still can'...